Socrates once said: “The unexamined life is not worth living.” Stated more positively, “The examined life is worth living.”
It is better to live a life of wellness, positive emotions and the energy to take on your goals. Through the understanding of the mind-body-spirit connection and the principles of the world’s most ancient science, I guide you through nourishing, balancing, relaxing, rejuvenating treatments that restore mental clarity, support optimal digestion, increase strength and enhance vitality; all of which align you with your higher purpose and support your focus to live a productive, enjoyable life.
The reasons people consult with me are many, including:
• To help understand what specific foods, herbs, movements, and breathing exercises are optimal for their body type.
• To use earth medicine, rather than pharmaceuticals, to support difficult life changes.
• To nourish, strengthen and energize the body with ancient therapies.
• To feel good and bring a higher level of wellness into life.
• To reconnect and awaken the higher wellness frequencies within.
• To reduce stress, increase energy, stabilize hormones, and rejuvenate the body.
• To experience a blissful mind and body.
• To feel nurtured through Mother Earth’s powerful healing tools.
Ayurveda is the world’s most ancient medical science and the mother of all medical healing systems; in fact, even surgery originated with this knowledge. It is the oldest, most well- documented and comprehensive holistic health care system in the world.
The goal of Ayurveda is to maintain good health in the healthy, and relieve abnormal states of health in the imbalanced individual.
My services include establishing customized wellness routines, rejuvenation treatments, weight-loss programs, emotional balance therapies, fertility support, overall immunity enhancement and nurturing of the mind and body through the gentle-earth medicine of Ayurveda.
This is the first step in gaining greater wellness. Join me in person or via "Skype" and tell me all about your body’s history and present symptoms.